Developing the future of the industry through mentorship
The ARA Foundation Mentoring Program provides a powerful personal development and empowerment tool to help people to progress in their careers with the guidance from someone who had similar experiences in the rental industry. The program offers an owner or a manager track. Each mentoring experience is individual, based on the goals and career aspirations of those involved.
The mentor program is now closed for 2024.
See what program participants are saying
Each mentoring experience is individual, based on the goals and career aspirations of those involved.
Ideal for rental operation owners who want to impart their knowledge and experience to the future generation of business leaders.
- Do you want to give back to the rental community by mentoring another professional?
- What challenges have you faced in your career? Who inspired you to be a leader?
- Do you want to share the lessons you have learned over the years?
Tailored for rental operation owners who want to gain knowledge from someone with first-hand experience.
- Are you trying to take your business to the next level but keep on hitting roadblocks?
- Are you wondering how to lead your business while delegating to the right people?
Intended for rental operation managers who aim to enhance the knowledge of new managers.
- Do you want to share your expertise of the rental industry?
- Do you want to ask questions such as: What values drive your decisions at work? What are your strongest attributes?
Tailored to rental operation managers who are eager to enhance their skills and take their expertise to the next level.
- Are you wondering how to overcome challenges at work in an effective manner?
- Do you want to talk with somebody who really understands the rental industry?
- Are you ready for the next step at work but not sure how to get there?
How does it work?
Once ARA receives your Mentor or Mentee form our team will match you based on the challenges being faced as an owner or manager. During the first virtual meeting in January, time will be provided to meet one-on-one where the Mentor and Mentee should set measurable goals for the relationship and establish a regular meeting timeframe.
Frequently asked questions
Who can participate in the ARA Foundation Mentoring Program?
How do I participate?
Is there a cost to participate?
Participation in the ARA mentoring program is complimentary for all employees affiliated with the rental industry.